This website www.tipstop.in and associated mobile application TipStop, (hereinafter referred to jointly as “TipStop”) is owned, hosted and operated by TipStop Software Private Limited, a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Nucleus House,Saki-Vihar Road,Andheri (E), Mumbai –400072, India. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
In the course of using this website http://www.tipstop.in or availing the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires, TipStop and its affiliates may become privy to the personal information of its customers, including information that is of a confidential nature.
TipStop is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the world wide web and it shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements, if any, with the Customers.
TipStop endeavors to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by the Customer. The Customer would be required to cooperate with TipStop. in order to ensure the security of the information, and it is recommended that the Customers necessarily choose their passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. To make the password complex and difficult for others to guess, the Customers should use combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters. The Customers should undertake not to disclose their password to anyone or keep any written or other record of the password such that a third party could access it.
TipStop undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Customers to any person, unless such action is necessary to:
• Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
• Protect and defend TipStop’ or its Affiliates’ rights, interests or property;
• Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services; or
• Act to protect the interests of TipStop, its Affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons
The Customers shall not disclose to any other person, in any manner whatsoever, any information relating to TipStop. or its Affiliates of a confidential nature obtained in the course of availing the services through the website. Failure to comply with this obligation shall be deemed a serious breach of the terms herein and shall entitle TipStop. or its Affiliates to terminate the services, without prejudice to any damages, to which the customer may be entitled otherwise.
TipStop will collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• a. To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• b. To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• c. To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• d. To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• e. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• f. To send periodic emails:
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
TipStop will limit the collection and use of customer information only on a need-to-know basis to deliver better service to the customers. TipStopmay use and share the information provided by the Customers with its Affiliates and third parties for providing services and any service-related activities such as collecting subscription fees for such services, and notifying or contacting the Customers regarding any problem with, or the expiration of, such services. In this regard, it may be necessary to disclose the customer information to one or more agents and contractors of TipStopand their sub-contractors, but such agents, contractors, and sub-contractors will be required to agree to use the information obtained from TipStop only for these purposes.
TipStop Software Private Limited
Saki Vihar Road, Andheri